School Business Manager
Full-time 37 hours per week
- Band A SCP 23-38 (£26,999 - £31,371 fte)
- This is your chance to be involved in something very special….
Alderman Pounder Infant School is seeking a dynamic School Business Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be an innovative and solution focused leader, capable of motivating the non-teaching team to provide the highest level of service. They must be able to work flexibly to meet the demands of the role. They will have the confidence to work in partnership with senior leaders, the Trust central team and governors, as well as liaise with external agencies. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. The successful candidate will be fully conversant with Keeping Children Safe requirements including ensuring robust recruitment processes.
We will offer you:
- motivated and friendly children who are excited about learning and empowered to do their best
- enthusiastic, caring and forward thinking staff team
- inclusive and diverse school community
- high quality professional development opportunities tailored to individual needs
- supportive governors and parents
- opportunities to work beyond the school, in the wider Trust network
We are looking for:
- an ambitious and dynamic leader, ideally from an educational setting
- a true professional, with excellent knowledge of finance and management systems
- a hardworking, organised, efficient, flexible and creative team player, with drive and ambition
- a confident user of information technology, with excellent communication skills
- someone who is dedicated to children coming first and committed to their own continued development
We strongly recommend that you visit the school prior to submitting your application. Please contact the office on 0115 9252928 to arrange.
Closing date: Friday 24th January 2020 at 12.00 noon
Interviews: Friday 7th February 2020
For any queries please contact the School Office: email@example.com
Flying High are looking to recruit amazing supply teachers. This is a rolling recruitment programme so application welcome at any time.
From November 2018, there will be an app based system for supply vacancies where you can control the notifications you receive - no unwanted phone calls, tailor your notifications to the schools and posts you are interested in. Click here for more information.
Interview sessions will be offered throughout the year. Please complete the FHT Teachers Application Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a covering letter detailing your availability. If you have any questions, please contact Nick Layfield on 0115 989 1915 or email@example.com.
Click here to see what working for the Flying High Partnership is all about!